Iosis - Hampshire Mobile Dental Unit
Our new mobile dental unit is a ground-breaking service, aimed at providing easy-to-access, affordable dental care in rural areas.
From the outside it doesn't look like anything special, but when you step inside you will instantly be within a state-of-the-art dental practice, just the same as, and potentially better than, the building-based practices you are used to visiting.
It is fully kitted out with the latest equipment, it not only meets but exceeds all cross-infection requirements, and the team staffing it are our usual highly qualified and experienced staff, offering the best standard of care.
Our mobile dental unit currently visits four Hampshire villages - Bishop's Waltham, Wickham, East/West Meon and Stockbridge. For more information on where and when the dental unit will visit your nearest village, please click on the village name.
Change of dentists
After 8 years of fantastic service on Mobile unit Dr. Heather Cowdry is leaving us at the end of July. On behalf of all the staff and patients at Iosis Dental Clinic we would like to thank her for all her hard work in the last 8 years and wish her all the best for the future.
We will have three new dentists who will take over the service as follows:
- Dr. Alexandra Wiffen will look after patients at East and West Meon
- Dr. Meera Nevis will look after patients at Wickham
- Dr. Camilla Softly will look after patients at Bishop’s Waltham and Stockbridge
Change to dates and locations
As a result of the above changes, there will be a slight change on the days that mobile unit will be visiting each site:
- Stockbridge:No change – service will be provided on alternate Mondays
- Bishop’s Waltham – service will be provided on:
- Alternate Mondays
- Every Tuesdays
- Every Thursday
- Wickham – service will be provided every Friday
- East Meon – service will be provided every Wednesday
This page was last updated on the 27th of July 2018